We've teamed-up with local photographer Meg Newton to give away an ultimate Holiday Gift Box to one lucky family. We could probably spend an entire blog post and then some talking about how wonderful of a person and photographer Meg is (seriously! If you need newborn, milestone, family, wedding, and/or event photography, it's likely that Meg is the one for you) but we know you're here for the details.
The winner will be announced via Instagram on Monday, November 23rd, 2020.
How do I enter?
Great! That's what we all want to know anyway, right? You can gain entries by doing the following:
- [1 Entry] Follow both of our Instagram Accounts - Meg Newton Photography and McCoy Kids AND like the giveaway posts on both accounts
- [1 Entry Each] Tag one of your friends in our giveaway posts. One entry per each unique friend tagged.
- [1 Entry] Share our giveaway post to your Instagram Stories and tag both of us in them. If you don't tag us, we can't see you.
There may be a few giveaway posts throughout the week so you'll have a number of chances to enter.
Cool, but what do I win?
Oh, right, the fine details. One lucky winner will receive the following Holiday Gift Box valued at $255.00 USD retail.
- (1) One, gorgeous heirloom baby blanket from Daughter Handwovens. Handwoven out of pima cotton, this blanket is cream with berry red stripe and is ~ 29" x 29"
- (1) Organic cotton knit bunny pal stuffed animal from Apple Park. This bunny is super sweet and measures 16.5" tall. Winner can choose from Green or Yellow (subject to inventory on hand).
- (1) Organic cotton Emerson footless sleeper in Thyme or Berry from Colored Organics. Available in 0-3m to 18-24m. Size and color subject to inventory on hand, if you have a bigger kid we will do our best to accommodate with a comparable item from our store.
- (1) Copy of Kindness Grows by Britta Teckentrup. A beautiful story about spreading kindness, caring for others and making friendships.
- (1) Stacking cup set from mushie.
- FREE Domestic Shipping OR FREE Local Delivery within Tacoma, WA.
We get it. Deciding whether or not to enter for something totally free can be tough. Don't let us convince you how much your little one will love this gift box, let Charlie do it for you!