My 52 Lists Project: Journaling Inspiration for Kids!
- $5 economy shipping WA, OR, ID, CA, MT. $8 rest of US. Free shipping in the US for orders over $75! Books ship FREE!
- Free gift wrap and messaging with every order.
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Create 52 lists, one for every week of the year, in this fun and easy guided journal for kids 8-12 to express themselves, practice writing, and reap the mental health benefits of journaling—from the author of the bestselling 52 Lists series.
Kids can express themselves, explore interests and hobbies, and learn more about themselves with each list! This beautiful, easy-entry hardcover guided journal can be started anytime, and can either be a safe space for kids to fill out on their own, or can be done with a loved one to spark great conversations. With these simple listing prompts (you don’t even have to write complete sentences!), kids will have fun practicing writing skills and building social/emotional intelligence.
Sample prompts include:
• List the things you want to do this year
• List the people you want to be like
• List everything you love to do outdoors
• List what you would spend 100 dollars on, just for you
• List the things you want to be known for
Includes 52 prompts, photography and illustrations, sturdy paper, sparkly metallic-foil accents, and a sticker sheet!
About the Author
Moorea Seal is a Seattle-based author, speaker, and designer, as well as an avid list maker with over one million books, journals, and stationery products in print. Her passion lies in giving voice to the wise mind and inner child that live within us all and providing resources for happiness, resiliency, and self-expression. She finds hope in transparency and believes that to truly love and empower others, we must seek to accept and express our own true selves.