- $5 economy shipping WA, OR, ID, CA, MT. $8 rest of US. Free US shipping for orders over $75!
- Books ship free in the US.
- Free gift wrap and messaging with every order.
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
An elephant makes a big poop. A mouse makes a tiny poop. Everyone eats, so of course: everyone poops!
Taro Gomi's classic, go-to picture book for straight-talk on all things "number 2" is back, as fresh and funny as ever.
- Both a matter-of-fact, educational guide and a hilarious romp through poop territory
- Filled with timeless OMG moments for both kids and adults
- Colorful and content-rich picture book
The concept of going to the bathroom is made concrete through this illustrated narrative that is both verbally and visually engaging.
Everyone Poops is just right for potty-training, gift-giving, and everyday reading with smart, curious readers.
About the Author
Taro Gomi is a well-known author and illustrator who has created more than 400 books and products for readers of all ages, including Bus Stops, My Friends, Spring is Here, Little Truck, Little Plane, and Taro Gomi's Funny Fish: Go Fish Card Game, as well as Junior Library selections I Know Numbers! and The Crocodile and the Dentist.