Citrine Gua Sha
- $5 economy shipping WA, OR, ID, CA, MT. $8 rest of US. Free US shipping for orders over $75!
- Books ship free in the US.
- Free gift wrap and messaging with every order.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Gua Sha is an ancient technique from Chinese medicine that involves massaging the face in a “scraping” motion to improve your complexion. The theory behind Gua Sha is that it increases blood flow and lymphatic circulation, which may smooth the appearance of wrinkles, brighten complexion, improve skin tone and texture, and firm and contour the face.
How to use Gua Sha:
1. Start by thoroughly cleansing your skin and hands.
2. Dispense 5-10 drops of your serum into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together to warm the serum and press to apply it all over your face and neck.
Once the face is hydrated and feeling smooth, use your Gua Sha stone at about 15 degrees to the skin and apply light to medium pressure, with a slow and mindful speed. Repeat each stroke outlined below 5-10 times. You should start at the neck and work your way up to the forehead. This way, you’re creating a clear path for the fluids in your face to drain.
Gua Sha direction card will be included with item.
Please caution: Skin irritation can occur on sensitive skin, if this happens, please discontinue use immediately. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.