One of our favorite clothing brands CarlijnQ is back at it again with their Autumn/Winter collection. This collection has two drops in total - one launching in early August and one near the end of the month. In their signature style, all items are sustainable and ethical, featuring organic cotton and recycled polyester where applicable. The sizes in our shop range from 6 months to 8 years, and we can't decide if our favorite is the gorgeous velour print or their new backpacks.
Scroll down for a preview of the collection, and keep your eye on email for first dibs as we are hoping to have it live the site any day now.
First things first. We can't quite get enough of the velour print in this collection. The golden rust color contrasted with the softest blue, coupled with the organic cotton and super soft fabric, we couldn't help but swoop it up in each and every style. For the first drop, you can expect to see the following in the shop:
- This gorgeous velour dress in sizes 3-4, 4-6, and 6-8 years. Pair it with one (or more) of the three pairs of tights we grabbed from them as well, one of which is featured here.
- Classic CarlijnQ joggers in the velour mountain sparkles print in sizes from 1-2y to 6-8y. We always size up in this house and have found that due to the fitted cut of these joggers, they look great on our son while giving him room to grow. If you prefer a more fitted vibe, we recommend grabbing them true to size.
- A gorgeous velour skirt (with pockets) for the bigger kid in sizes 3-4 up to 6-8y.
- We added a couple of items for the littles including the velour overalls featured here in 1-2y and 3-4y, and a velour onesie in 6-12m and 1-2y.
New for this Fall, we're happy to bring in backpacks for all those kids who are headed back to school and these bags from CarlijnQ are the first to arrive. These bags are made from recycled polyester, are small enough for the younger kids but big enough as they get older. You can grab it in their wild horses or grizzly bear print, pair them with one of our sustainable lunch kits from EKOBO and send your little back to class in style.
If the velour wasn't enough, we're also loving all of the rich colors, prints, and textures in this first drop from CarlijnQ. Things you can expect to see in the shop in this drop include:
- This rich hummingbird print made from 95% organic cotton. This print comes in joggers, leggings, longsleeve t-shirts, and the sweatshirt featured here. Sizes range from 1-2y to 6-8y.
- Corduroy skirts in with pockets in TWO colors - the rich gold featured here and the same teal as the dungarees. These skirts will be available 3-4y, 4-6y, and 6-8y.
- Technically this is velour, but the kimono top is ridiculously sweet. It's available in 1-2y and limited, so grab it quick before it's gone.
- Finally, we're so excited about these corduroy dungarees. Layer the up for cold days or perfect for the late Summer nights. These will be available in 3-4y, 4-6y, and 6-8y.
Last but certainly not least, we're so excited to bring in more of the famous CarlijnQ joggers. These are a favorite in our house because of how soft, durable, and stylish they are. These designs are perfectly gender neutral and can be mixed-and-matched with all of their styles, past or present. Each style will be available in a range from 1-2y, 3-4y, 4-6y, and 6-8y.
We expect the shipment to arrive any day (as soon as it clears through customs), so keep an eye on your email to grab your favorites before they're gone. And stay tuned for Drop 2 coming a little later this month.